The module is equipped with chip PCF8563. Provides accurate and independent intervals. Operating voltage is from 1.8 V to 5.5 V. the Power is steady, round CR1220 battery, which works regardless of the system in which it is located. Communication is performed via the I2C bus. Allows you to read the time in hours, minutes, and seconds date: month, day, year. An additional advantage is a possibility of generating frequencies: 32.768KHz, 1024Hz, 32Hz, 1Hz.
- Supply voltage: from 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Chip: PCF8563
- Mounted battery CR122
- Soldered gold pin connectors – 2.54 mm raster
- The ability to cascade connect the next module attached
- Jumper to select the supply voltage of the external DC or battery power BAT
- The PCF8563 RTC Board provides the real-time clock/calendar function
- It has I2C pin header on one side
- It has an I2C connector on the opposite side
- It is more flexible to connect the board to your development system.
- The board also supports I2C cascading
- 1x PCF8563 RTC Board
- 1x Pin header