For Raspberry Pi Pico Development Board High-Performance Cortex-M0+ Dual-Core ARM Processor RP2040 Microcontroller Board Supports for Micro Python
1. RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by for Raspberry Pi in the UK
2. Dual-core ARM cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running frequency up to 133MHz
3. 264KB of SRAM and 2MB of onboard flash memory
4. It can be directly welded to the bottom plate designed by yourself
5. Support USB 1.1 device and host
6. Low power sleep and hibernation mode
7. Drag and drop programming using mass storage via USB
8. Temperature Sensor
9. On-chip accelerated floating point library
10. 8 X Programmable I/O (PIO) state machine for custom peripheral support
11. 26 multi-function GPIO pin design
Product name: for Raspberry Pi Pico
Control chip: RP2040 (ARM Cortex M0+ dual-core 133MHz processor, 264 KSRAM)
USB port: Micro-USB
Power supply mode: USB-5V, VSYS-1.8V-5.5V
Supply voltage: 5V
Output power: 5V/3.3V
GPIO level: 3.3V
Working current: Not more than 300mA
Working temperature: -20℃-80℃
Number of pins: 40Pin
ADC accuracy: 12-bit 500 KPSADC
Development languages: for MicroPython, C, C++
Burning method: Recognized as large content storage pallet download
Development environment: Visual Studio Code, Eclipse
Product size: 51x21mm/2.01×0.83in
A. For Raspberry Pi pico is positioned as a high-performance single-chip controller, dedicated to solving the deficiencies in the hardware control field that the for Raspberry Pi is not good at, and is an important part of complementing the functional ecology of for Raspberry Pi products.
As a lower computer, it can support multiple development platforms such as for Raspberry Pi and PC (including for Windows system / Linux system / Mac system). It has abundant GPIO and peripheral resource support.
Its overall development system includes hardware circuit boards and official SDK (software development kit).
B. The hardware uses for Raspberry Pi’s official self-developed RP2040 microcontroller chip, equipped with an ARM Cortex M0+ dual-core processor, up to 133MHz operating frequency, built-in 264KB SRAM and 2MB of memory, and onboard 26 multi-function GPIO pins.
C. The software can choose the C/C++SDK provided by the for Raspberry Pi, or use for MicroPython for development, and complete development materials and tutorials are provided, which can facilitate quick start development and embed it into the product.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.