TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver Controller 4A is an easy-to-use professional Arduino stepper motor driver, which can control a two-phase stepper motor. It is compatible with Arduino and other microcontrollers that can output a 5V digital pulse signal. Jumper wires are used to connect the stepper motor to the Arduino.
TB6600 Arduino stepper motor driver has a wide range of power inputs and a 9~42VDC power supply. It is able to output a 4A peak current, which is enough for most of the stepper motors. The stepper driver supports speed and direction control.
You can set its micro-step and output current with a 6 DIP switch. There are 7 kinds of micro-steps (1, 2 / A, 2 / B, 4, 8, 16, 32) and 8 kinds of current control (0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 2.5A, 2.8A, 3.0A, 3.5A) in all. And all signal terminals adopt high-speed optocoupler isolation, enhancing its anti-high-frequency interference ability. As a professional device, it is able to drive 57, 42-type two-phase, four-phase, hybrid stepper motors.
TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver Controller 4A 9~42V TTL 16 Micro-Step CNC 1 Axis Upgraded Version of the 42/57/86 Stepper Motor segment increased to 32 segments, suitable for high subdivision applications. Suitable for step motor:57, 42, 86 Type 4 phase 2 phase (4 line 6 line 8).
Control signal connections:
- PUL +: positive pulse signal input.
- PUL-: pulse signal input negative.
- DIR +: the motor is, reverse the positive control.
- DIR-: the motor is, reverse the negative control.
- ENA +: positive control motor off.
- ENA-: motor off control of the negative.
Motor winding connection:
- A+ : A + phase motor winding connection.
- A- : Connect the motor windings A- phase.
- B+ : B + phase motor winding connection.
- B- : B- phase motor winding connection.
Supply voltage connection:
- VCC: positive power supply terminal “+”
- GND: negative power supply terminal “-“
- Bipolar constant current H bridge drive
- This has eight different types of output current available.
- This has six different subdivision modes are available.
- High-speed photoelectric isolation of the input signal
- Offline storage function.
- The semi-enclosed casing is capable of adapting to a more demanding environment.
- Provide a half-automatic current lock function to save energy.
- 1 x TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver
|Input Supply Voltage (VDC)||9 ~ 42|
|Supply Current (A)||0 to 5|
|Max. Output Current (Amp)||3.3 to 24|
|Control Signal||3.3 to 24|
|Max Power Output (W)||160|
|Micro Step||1, 2A, 2B, 8, 16, 32|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-10 to 50|
|Dimensions (mm)||100 x 70 x 40|