This is XH-W1209 12V Digital Temperature Controller Module W/ Display and NTC Waterproof Temperature Sensor. W1209 Mini thermostat Temperature controller is low-cost 12V Temperature controller with 7-segment display and 3 switch keypad for setting temperature and other parameters. The module features an NTC thermistor temperature sensing and has an accuracy of 0.1 C. The XH-W1209 12V Digital Temperature Controller Module W/ Display and NTC Waterproof Temperature Sensor is an incredibly low cost yet highly functional thermostat controller. With this module, you can intelligently control power to most types of electrical device based on the temperature sensed by the included high accuracy NTC temperature sensor. Although this module has an embedded microcontroller no programming knowledge is required. 3 tactile switches allow for configuring various parameters including on & off trigger temperatures. The onboard relay can switch up to a maximum of 240V AC at 5A or 14V DC at 10A. The current temperature is displayed in degrees Centigrade via its 3 digit seven segment display and the current relay state by an onboard LED.
- Temperature Range :-50-110 ℃
- Temperature Control Mode: ON / OFF
- Control Accuracy: 0.1 ℃
- Hysteresis Accuracy: 0.1℃
- Refresh Rate: 0.5S
- High Temperature Protection： 0-110℃
- Supply Voltage: DC 12V
- Static Current: ≤ 35MA, attract current ≤ 65MA
- Output Voltage: DC 12V
- Output Power: 20A relay
- Measurement Input: NTC (10K 0.5%) Waterproof Sensor
- Environmental Requirements: -10 ~ 60 ℃ ，Humidity 20% -85%
- Resolution：When temperature is 0.1℃, the resolution is -9.9~99.9, other temperature segment is 1℃
How To Use:
- Connect the power supply and the load, you can supply to the controller.
- It displayed as a measured temperature.
- Press the SET button, the display flashes the temperature;
- Press – to set the desired temperature;
- After setting press SET to confirm return;
- The controller automatically performs the relay by setting off!
Lights, LED Status Descriptions:
- Indicator: Off The relay is switched off, Always indicate the relay is closed.
- LED: Shows LL is the sensor open, showing HH is out of range, the thermostat will be forced to close the relay, the display — as high-temperature protection.
- To measure and display temperature
- To Turn any application ON/OFF based on temperature reading . (Both AC and DC)
- Example Project :- A. Fire alarm system . B. Auto cut off Electric Water Heater
1x Digital Temp Controller Switch Sensor Module