The Fire or Flame Sensor Module can detect flames in the 760 – 1100 nanometer wavelength range. Small flames like a lighter flame can be detected at roughly 0.8m. The detection angle is roughly 60 degrees and the sensor is particularly sensitive to the flame spectrum.
An on-board LM393 op-amp is used as a comparator to adjust the sensitivity level. The sensor has a digital and analog output and sensitivity can be adjusted via the blue potentiometer.
This Flame Sensor Module is used to detect fire/flame source or other light sources of the wavelength in the range of 760nm – 1100 nm. It is based on the YG1006 sensor which is a high speed and high sensitive NPN silicon phototransistor. Due to its black epoxy, the sensor is sensitive to infrared radiation.
The sensor can be a great addition in a firefighting robot, it can be used as a robot eyes to find the fire source. When the sensor detects flame the Signal LED will light up and the D0 pin goes LOW.
The module has 2 outputs: Analogue, which gives a real-time voltage output signal on thermal resistance, and digital which allows temperature thresholds to be set via a potentiometer.
- High Photo Sensitivity
- Fast Response Time
- Sensitivity adjustable
- Detects a flame or a light source of a wavelength in the range of 760nm-1100 nm.
- Detection range: up to 100 cm.
- Adjustable detection range.
- Detection angle about 60 degrees, it is sensitive to the flame spectrum.
- Comparator chip LM393 makes module readings stable.
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V.
- Digital and Analog Output.
- Power indicator and digital switch output indicator.
3.3 to 5
760nm ~ 1100nm
0 to 60
Operating Temperature (°C)
-25 to +85
Package Includes :
- 1 x Flame Sensor Infrared Receiver/Ignition Source Detection Module