SW520D Tilt Sensor Module is a simple, inexpensive sensor that can use to detect the tilt of an object. Tilt Sensor Module is a switch that closes when the object is tilted to a certain angle. SW-520D module consists of a 10kΩ resistor, a metallic ball switch, and 4 male header pins. The ball switch is activated when the object is tilted to a certain angle, which closes the circuit between the two pins.
SW-520D Tilt Sensor Module has an input voltage range of 3.3V to 5V. This means that it can power by a variety of sources, including a USB port, a battery, or an Arduino board. The module will work properly at either voltage, so you can choose the one that is most convenient for your project.
Tilt Sensor Module has a built-in switch that is activated when the object is tilted to a certain angle. The switch closes the circuit between the VCC and SIG pins, which causes the output pin to go high. The output pin will remain high until the object is returned to its original position.
The tilt sensor module is equipped with a tilt sensor and a potentiometer. You may attach it to any object and it will determine whether the object is tilted or not. It is simple as it returns a digital output. It uses SW-460D or SW520D tilt sensor. This module comes with a M3 mounting hole for ease of attaching it to any object. A power LED and a status LED attached to the module for visual indicator.
This SW520D Tilt Sensor module can interface with any microcontroller with digital input such as PIC, SK40C, SK28A, Skds40A, Arduino series for tilt detection capability.
The Tilt Angle Switch Sensor Module is a versatile and easy-to-use module that can use in a variety of projects. It is a great way to add tilt detection to your next project.
Features : –
SW520D Tilt Sensor or Tilt Angle Switch sensor Module used for measuring the tilt of an object in multiple axes with reference to an absolute level plane. The threshold angle ranges from 45 degree to 130 degree. Aside from threshold angle, angular velocity also affect the tilt module. It can also use as a vibration sensor, too!
Here are some of the features of the Tilt Angle Switch Sensor Module:
- Small and inexpensive
- Easy to use
- Compatible with a variety of microcontrollers
- Can use in a variety of projects
SW520D Tilt Sensor Module Specifications : –
The SW520D Tilt Sensor Module is a simple and inexpensive way to add tilt detection to your projects. It is compatible with a variety of microcontrollers, making it easy to use in a variety of applications.
Here are some of the specifications of the Tilt Angle Switch Sensor Module:
- Input voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Output: Digital
- Dimensions: 25mm x 20mm x 10mm
- Sensitivity range: > +-15 degrees
- Lifetime: 50,000+ cycles (switches)
- Power supply: Up to 24V, switching less than 5mA.
SW520D Tilt Sensor Module Applications : –
Here are some of the applications of the Tilt Angle Switch Sensor Module:
- Security systems
- Game controllers
- Other applications
SW520D Tilt Sensor Module Pin Descriptions : –
Here are the pin descriptions of the SW520D Tilt Sensor Module:
- VCC: The VCC pin connect to the positive voltage supply. The input voltage must be within the range of 3.3V to 5V.
- GND: The GND pin connect to the negative voltage supply.
- SIG: The SIG pin is the output pin that goes high when the object tilted. The output voltage is typically 3.3V or 5V, depending on the input voltage.
- S0: The S0 pin is the sensitivity pin. It can use to adjust the sensitivity of the tilt sensor.
- S1: The S1 pin is the interrupt pin. It can use to generate an interrupt when the object tilted.
Package : –
1 x SW520D Tilt Sensor