Mini NRF24L01 Wireless module
Market similar to the smallest completely replace the inline module.
The NRF24L01 is a monolithic transceiver chip that operates in the world’s common ISM band of 2.4-2.5GHz. The wireless transceiver includes: Frequency Generator Enhanced SchockBurstTM Mode Controller Power Amplifier Crystal Amplifier Modulator Demodulator Output Power Channel Selection and Protocol The setting can be set to extremely low current consumption via the SPI interface. When the transmit power is 6dBm in transmit mode, the current consumption is 9.0mA. The accept mode is 12.3mA and the current consumption mode is lower in standby mode.
Ball open ISM band, the maximum 0dBm transmit power, free license to use.
Support six channels of data reception
1. Low operating voltage: 1.9 ~ 3.6V low voltage operation
2. High rate: 2Mbps, because the air transmission time is very short, greatly reducing the collision in the wireless transmission (software set 1Mbps or 2Mbps air transfer rate)
3. Multi-frequency: 125 frequency points to meet the needs of multi-point communication and frequency hopping communication
4. Ultra-small: built-in 2.4GHz antenna, small size, 15x29mm (including the antenna)
5. Low power consumption: When working in answer mode communication, fast air transmission and start time, greatly reducing the current consumption.
6. Low application cost: NRF24L01 integrates all the high-speed signal processing related to the RF protocol, such as: automatic retransmission of lost data packets and automatically generate response signals, NRF24L01 the SPI interface can use the microcontroller’s SPI interface to connect or use the microcontroller I / O port to simulate, the internal FIFO can be with a variety of high and low speed microprocessor interface, easy to use low-cost single-chip.
7. Easy to develop: As the link layer is fully integrated on the module, very easy to develop. Automatic retransmission function, automatic detection and retransmission of lost data packets, retransmission time and the number of retransmission software control can automatically receive the response signal does not receive the packet automatic response function, after receiving the valid data, the module automatically sends a response Signal, no additional programming Carrier detection – Fixed frequency detection Built-in hardware CRC error detection and point-to-multipoint communication address control Packet transmission error Counter and carrier detection function can be used for frequency hopping settings can be set at six simultaneous receive channel address, can be selective The open receive channel standard pin Dip2.54MM pitch interface for easy embedded applications.